Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRITMAS EVE

Arrive home at bout 5pm, had a little rest and did a bit of laundry. Yvonne and I wrapped those little Christmas presents we bought for of family members while 4th uncle cooked Japanese cold noodles for us. I watched abit of TV after that and played Monopoly with the small gers till bout 10pm.

I'm suppose to meet Andrea, Kejun and Donald in town. OMG it was so crowded! I had dunkin donuts in my hands and had to avoid being spray at. Alighted at Lucky Plaza, suppose to meet at the back of Orchard Mrt. I made so many detour just to get there, perspiring.

We met up! FINALLY. we had problems deciding where to go. I'm always made to decide but luckily i was let off. HAHA. Cine was the place. HongKong Cafe was the place. My favourite Mango Icekachang was the one!


Left at 1am cox i had a curfew to abide by.

No comments: