Tuesday, December 18, 2007

pre-CHRISTMAS celebration wif T05

Today's a busy day, had so many stuff to do before i leave for the trek at Mt Kinabalu.

First thing in the morning was to have my passport photo done up as the photo in my passport was one that i took when i was in primary 5 or 6 i tink. Who knows when i got to the ICA building, i checked out wif the counter how many workings days does it take for them to process it and to be ready for collection, she said they r no longer doing the changing of passport photos as the new biometric passport is out and i have to make a new one. The thing is i have no time for a new one to be done, so no choice will c how it goes at the immigration checkpoint.

Second thing of the day was to rush to skol for project meeting. Meeting of MAF project.
Group members:
  • KahLong
    WeiXiong
    YeeLin
    Xiubin
  • Jason

Almost done, bout to complete. We had fun and laughter during discussion. At least we manage to get a few questions done up. Eugene joined us after tat n discussion was hard to carry on. Guys were all into games (eg weixiong,jason,eugene), but at least it was the end of the meeting.

Joanne and KahLong at the skol bus-stop (notice the difference)

All of us headed to the bbq at ann's place. Before that was the hunting of cheaper bottled drinks as those sold there were quite expensive. Kahlong almost slipped when i went to purchase the drinks with him. We met Yeelin at the bus-stop. We were opposite, and at the over-head bridge, Kahlong shouted for Yeelin's name, so loudly that everyone at the bus-stop looked.

Joanne and Ann's 5 year old sis

YeeLin.Joanne.Elaine

At the bbq pit, it was food, games, laughter. We played hunter and the bear. SUPER fun! Almost evryone was accussed of being the bear. ShiHui is a good 'hider'. She manage to trick allof us into accussing the others. As for Izz, he kept forgeting to allow the two bears to select a victim to kill and there was a wasted day where the rest of the people call it an uneventful day.

Briefing of the game by Rufford and Jorim

Jazreel accusing Xiubin of being the BEAR while the narrator (Eugene) is trying to find out y.The real bear is Weixiong who was lauging

It was a sad thing that i had to leave early to head home for the last min packing. We had gift exchange before i left n guess wad, there were stuff lyk condoms and G-string. Jorim is sooooo lucky to haf picked the G-string, all of us LAUGHED! So nice of Rufford and Jazreel to send me to the bus-stop. =)

It was a fully pack day, shine and rain. But it did not dampened our mood.

No comments: