Monday, December 31, 2007

mini SHOPPING spree

LOL. i saw stanley on msn today.
Stan: hey, there's no skol today?
Joanne: yup. no skol, it's online.
=D, stanley went to skol today when there was no lesson.
A msg from Lionel told me something funny, that made me laugh.
Lionel: I tell u something funny. Ur classmate Stanley came to skol today. He msg me n ask if there's skol today. I told him yes as I have. He msg me back telling me that he is in class but there wasn't any tutor or frens in class.
LOL! the class that we're suppose to have in the morning was made online n the blur stanley didn't noe...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been a long time since we have met ever since that eventful of stuff happened. Met mich, eli, ben, drea for lunch today. Lunch was SUPER filling.
Ya, after that darlin drea n I went to shop at Great World as from eli n mich there're nice clothes in Zara. Headed there and yup, true enuff we bought some stuff. Ok, after that was BACK home fr PROJECT before countdown party later.
=D
i'm so excited!can't wait

No comments: