Friday, January 18, 2008

Blur ME

Left house at 9.15 for skol. I realised I forgot bout my handphone when i was at the bus-stop. Knowing tat i'm gonna be late for my 10am lesson, I forgo the thought of gettin my handphone.

Reached Kaki Bukit at 10am and i was lyk OMG, i'm gonna be late for lesson AGAIN. Immediately hailed a cab n off i go to skol, arriving at bout 10.08am. I rush to class, but before i manage to reach the door, i see unfamiliar faces through the glass on the door. Panicking, no idea where's class held today, no idea if there's a change of venue, there was no one i could contact too! Cox i forgot to bring my phone to skol... I have decided, Thinkin how much time I have before my next lesson, I suddenly rmb tat tut is at 11am n not 10am!

Had lotsa laughter at MAF lec today... all thanx to the guy sittin beside me, mr KahLong. haha. we exchanged our lec book. I'm helpin him to copy his notes n vice versa. haha. n there were lyk 5 times whereby he missed out on the blanks to fill in. After tat, we all (KahLonh, Izz, Teresa, Shihui, Wanjun) went for the NE tok at TCC.

Shihui, Wanjun, Teresa, KahLong n I, we headed to BUGIS to post celebrate Teresa's b'day. We had FUN! REALLY... enjoyed! EAT, CHAT, CHILL... tat's all bout it. We dined in Hip Diner USA by billy bombers, followed by a little shoppin, Peach Strudel at the Strudel house and dessert! =D




HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TERESA!



Gers n Kahlong, we shld chill our lyk tat more often. cox, I had a great day. =D

LOVE CHILLING OUT WIF MY DEAR FRENS

No comments: