Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tired but Happy and Hyper

Had a long day yesterday.

It started with yoga in the morning. Went for class at 8.30am. Gentle Yoga was relaxing, not much persiparation. Wanted to go for Hot, but I didn't have the time to as I'm meeting Jorim for dcm. Had my bath and headed to skol.
=D a msg came from Yeelin, she didn't go to work instead she'll b goin to do some drawing in skol. We met up. Reached skol bout 11, headed for breakfast at design wif Yeelin, Kahlong, Jazreel... Somehow Jazreel feels soo rich tat she wanted to give us a treat. So, yup JAaz paid for breakfast. Design's ceasar salad is YUMMY!
Met the rest of them, Jorim, Shihui, Teresa, Wanjun in LOM centre 1 to do dcm before the next class enters. Proceeded to BUS lab to continue. haix, majority are occupied for some major project. It was tough to look for one. Kahlong den suggested to join Wanjun's dcm class but... most of us didn't wan, feelin tat it's quite bad...
Found a lab in the end, beside wanjun's class. Everyone was doin something, it's either dcm or drawing. Jorim and Yeelin were drawing. Jorim drew the lab with me in it and Yeelin... LOL, 101 faces of the barbie doll (very tough I can say)...
Proceeded to the canteen at 2 to slack till 3 den we went for lec. =) LOM is organising a trip to KOREA! shall c how things go before I decide if I wanna go although I very much wan to. HAHA. Ya, n shihui, Teresa, Wanjun and KahLong went to buy 4D. Tryin their luck... Hope they will strike... =D
After lec was a short meeting bout the open house today (10thJan08) den helpin out matthew in puttin up the banner... I was late in meeting Kelly n Zuoping. Made them wait for bout 2hrs, felt quite bad. Zuoping didn't join us in the end as it was quite late for him le. So, kelly n I proceeded to Bugis at 6.00pm.
SHOPPING SPREE!
haha. we spend quite alot yea...
Listened to a sad 'bed-time' story before I went to bed.
-life.is.unpredictable-

No comments: