Tuesday, January 8, 2008

RAINY

Have been really busy for the past few days with projects.

Reflection Journal (4th Jan 08)
I wanna thank andrea for helpin me with the edits for my reflection journal.
thanks to zuoping for spotting my mistake in my journal (it should be on face-to-face
and not the online session.

MAF (7th Jan 08)
=D I wrote i love my group in the perr evaluation form. LOL! Jaz they all saw and keep sayin I LOVE MY GROUP... Jason was super anxious today. He kept rushing me to bind the project cox the project was with me. I told him still got time and he said where got when it was onli 3.30 and the submission dateline is 5.00pm. den he laughed!

YA! wanna wish my sis a HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! Hope she will change her ap...

I don't lyk today's weather... COLD! while on my way home, i could c the clouds were very low. It covered the top of one of the builing... I rushed home n ask my sis n ppl to the window. ALL were shocked. haha. Little imp commented lyk it was genting...

=) heard tat mr hyper is coming back to work. So happy. But doubt I'll have much opportunity to work wif him... Hope everything is going on fine for him... hyper, less tennis=less aches.

2 more projects to be handed up followed by EXAM! I HATE COMMSK! tough... too many assignments on it le. making me so stress. BUT i guess it'll b over soon... tat will be march i tink (still long).

-love.is.not.one.plus.one.equals.two-
mr.lazy-one.mutiply.one.equals.one?-
missycherryade-one.minus.one.equals.zero-(bad.ans) haha!

No comments: